Traveling to St Augustine, Florida?
If you are traveling to St Augustine, Florida in the future, mobile massage is available (outcalls) to wherever you may be staying: hotel, beach house, etc as well as my office location for Go Madd 4 Massage. (http://www.staugustineoceanfronthotels.com)
During an outcall (mobile) massage, quality, professional massages are provided at your home, hotel, or bed & breakfast. The massage table, relaxation music/i-pod, and sheets, heating pad, aromatherapy oil, and heated lotion are all provided. Couples' massage is also available during an outcall, either consecutively or simultaneously with another licensed massage therapist. By using an outcall, you don't have to drive anywhere or go anywhere after the massage; just relax. Typical prices range between $75 and $85 for the outcall if in St Johns County, $100+ outside county; discounts are given on couples and groups. Any massage after 6:30pm will be assessed an extra $25 fee & is subject to availability. Cash and checks are preferred, but all credit cards are accepted. Hot stones can be added to an outcall massage for $25 extra flat fee. Teaching can be added for $25 extra also flat fee.
Directions to my office:
From Hwy 206/ U.S. 1 intersection: go north 5 miles on U.S. 1, past major car dealerships, 2600 plaza will be on the right hand side (east) kitty-corner from the Kia dealership.
From St Aug Beaches: Take Hwy 312 to U.S. 1, turn left (going south) 1 mile, pass Wal-mart, look on your left past Z-best/Tire Kingdom, past Lewis Pt Rd, go 5-6 buildings and look for 2600 Plaza, kitty-corner from the Kia Dealership.
From I-95/Hwy 16 outlet mall: Take Hwy 16 west to U.S. 1 where CVS is on corner, turn right, go 5 miles south...you will pass Hwy 312 going toward the beaches, stay on U.S. 1 and you will be 1 mile away, pass Wal-mart, z-best, and Tire Kingdom, cross over Lewis Pt Rd, look on the left side, pass 5-6 buildings and look for 2600 Plaza, kitty-corner from the Kia dealership.
I woke up with low back pain, and knew I needed a massage to work it out. I called and got a same day appointment (on the weekend). What a relief it was! Diana is thorough, using aromatherapy oils and lotions (heated) as well as hot stones and calming music. The heated table loosened my muscles, and her technique worked wonders for me. I made a follow up appointment on the spot! I highly recommend Go Madd 4 Massage!” Sally C.
Diana is extremely effective!!! She finds where you are hurting and works on it so you feel much better afterwards. Diana is passionate about others and helping them to feel better. I highly recommend her massage services." Lani R. in St Augustine, Fl
I wanted to send you a personal note to thank you for a wonderful massage. I really enjoyed the lower back and hip work plus some of the stretches. I wish we were closer because I would definitely become a regular client. I have been to a dozen therapist but you are by far the best. I look forward to seeing you in late June. Thanks for a nice birthday present.
-Chuck White in Macon, GA
-Gabby of St. Augustine
Love Diana! Been here several times and she is wonderful. Great place and relaxing environment which is always a PLUS. Highly recommend their services
Really enjoyed the experience & will definitely be going back
-Julie from St Aug
I highly recommend Diana and her awesome massage services at Go Madd 4 Massage. She is very flexible with appointment times and is gracious to fit me in when I really need a relaxing massage. She is very sweet and welcoming when I arrive. A very relaxing atmosphere and I always leave feeling great & satisfied!!!!
Couples and Group Testimonials:
My husband and I were new in town. Packing and unpacking the moving truck, and we were hurting. We found Diana by web search, she was the first to respond with a "yes, we can to couples massage" and quick! We've had a few since then, I also booked a threesome with my sisters. She's always very accommodating with scheduling. Her massage always is wonderful. I appreciate that she focuses in on the areas I ask her to and really makes a difference in my pain and tension in these areas. The therapists that she's had for couple and triple massage have all been great too. Thanks Diana!
-Suzanne and Nathan of St. Augustine
Massage Benefits at Go Madd 4 Massage!
- Relieves anxiety and stress
- Promotes better sleep
- Creates body and mind relaxation
- Increased range of motion and flexibility
- Relieves sore, tight muscles
- Improves circulation of blood, oxygen, and lymph (drainage)
- Breaks down adhesions/knots (toxin buildup sites)
- Reduces inflammation and pain
- Makes you feel great
- Strengthens immune system
Drink Plenty of Water After a Massage!
Stressed out?Muscles sore?Need to relax? Massage is for YOU!!
Free Massage Tips
Drink plenty of water after a massage and for the next 24 hours, even more true if your first massage.
Please let the therapist know if this is your first massage.
It is normal to be nervous or anxious about your first massage as you don't know what to expect.
It is ok to ask questions to understand what will happen during the massage
Relaxation music will be played during a massage unless requested otherwise. All music used is on my iphone or ipod depending whether office or outcall.
As part of a professional massage, all clients are draped with a sheet or towel as part of state law.
Advise the therapist of any bruises, medical problems, or concerns.
Being an Example for Massage
What Massage Means For Me....
I have been an avid massage receiver (for 20+ yrs) well before I ever went to school for it. I receive a weekly massage from one of 3 licensed massage therapists in the St Augustine/Jacksonville area that I use, & it makes a huge difference in my life.
I firmly believe in the power of massage to aid the body in healing, getting rid of toxins, and improving the overall blood & lymph circulation. For anyone in sports or who works out, like I do, getting a regular massage (maintenance being monthly at least) is a major part of the whole plan to maintain balance in the body and ensure proper recovery. I do zumba dance 2-3 times a week and majorly need to have a massage after the muscle soreness.
Massage Oils & Biofreeze sold here!
Another view of the reception area.
Massage Table Dressing Area
The main massage table
Our services listed on the front window.
Welcome to my Massage Office
Make yourself comfortable while you wait for me to finish up w/ my previous client. Brochures & biz cards are available near door. While massage is in session, the door is locked
Here's how you'll see me coming
So Blissful After Receiving A Massage!
Brochures and business cards are available just outside the front door.
We offer Gift Certificates for any massage.
Look for this Sign on U.S. 1: 2600 Plaza
Go Madd 4 Massage Sign on U.S. Hwy 1 South, unit 7 Look for purple and white massage signs out by highway also.
Welcome & Here's some general Info to all clients
- Owner Diana Beranek, MA25001, is available Mon thru Fri 10:30am-6 pm & Sat 10:30am-3pm. All hours are tentative by day & subject to change. All massages are by appt only; this is not walk-in, but same day appts are available. Other Licensed Massage Therapists (male & female) are available for couples & group massages & full reflexology sessions. Sundays are not available unless booked in advance for appts.
- Please note that a sign on the front door states *Massage in Session* . The door is locked & will be opened for the next client. This ensures privacy & confidentiality for all clients. Please wait outside in the comfortable chairs provided until the therapist is ready for your session. If it is raining, then please wait in your vehicle. There is an awning above the chairs, but we want you to be comfortable until we are ready for you. Please know that even if we get behind by 10-15 minutes due to individual attention or busy scheduling, that you will get your full time & focus. We aim for consistency & great massages. Your help is appreciated in this manner!
- There is a sweet & friendly dog named Praline in the office at all times. She greets all clients & is an asset to the office. We have not found any client, even those allergic to dogs, to have any problem as she has hair, not fur. If you are scared of dogs, please advise the therapist before your appt so she is not brought that day. We have found ways to work around any issue without any problem.
- Payment is due at the time of service. Please inform Diana if you have a gift certificate upfront when booking appt or if you have a coupon or special deal so there is no confusion about the type of massage or pricing. If you do not present the gift certificate, coupon, or special deal upfront before massage starts & have not informed the owner of the full situation, then you may have to pay full price in order to receive the massage. Please note that as business owner, I can dishonor any situation that I deem disrespecful, rude, or offensive to me & my business. We are here to serve you the valued customer & it is a win win situation when there is mutual respect.
- If you need an invoice for business or medical reasons, then please let the therapist know. At the office, it can be filled out on a form. For mobile services, it needs to be emailed to you.
- If you need to purchase a gift certificate or couples massage online & do not have paypal, an invoice can be sent to your email & you can pay without paypal. Please see gift certificate section for new expiration dates & exclusions effective 6.1.15
- The 'madd' part of Go Madd 4 Massage stands for make a difference daily which is something I strive for both in personal & business life.
Availability for Massages
- Not a walk-in service, but I can be available in a short period of time for office or outcall appointments as long as the time you are looking for is still available. Tentative hours are 11 am (1st appt) and 5pm (last appt), but earlier or later can be arranged in advance, depending on the day. Saturdays are available for about 4-5 hours, varying from weekend to weekend. Other times (evening, before 11am, or on Sundays) are available by appt. If you are looking for couples or group massages using multiple therapists, please try to plan in advance. I will do my best to accommodate all requests for same day massages, but it is first call, first serve, subject to availability. As of July 1, 2011, all requests for couples' massages requiring 2 lmts must be scheduled at least 24 hrs in advance, whether it is office or outcall. If a couples' massage is requested for same day, I will try to accommodate, but it is subject to availability whether another therapist will be available at short notice.
Any of the massage types can be purchased as a gift certificate either at the office or online. I have even delivered them to a client for purchase for anyone not able to get away from the work day. There is a $3.50 fee online to cover shipping/handling. Since my office is not walk-in, please call or text ahead so I am available between clients to sell you the certificate. Gift certificates are transferrable to another person other than the one listed during purchase. As of 6.1.15, there is now a 6 month expiration, & they are not refundable once purchased. Any gift certificates that are out there that haven't been used will still be honored since no expiration was originally on them. In order to redeem, they must be mentioned at the time of booking appointment & presented upfront before the massage begins in order to be valid so that the correct type of massage is given. They are only redeemable thru the owner, Diana, & not thru any other therapist. A gift certificate cannot be purchased for outcall (mobile) appts. Payments for outcalls must be at the time of service or scheduled at the time of purchase if purchased in advance. Payment is thru cash, check, or any credit card, & online thru paypal or choosing 2nd option thru any credit card. Gift certificates are a perfect gift choice for anyone.
Payments For Services:
**Cash or check is the preferred method of payment, but all credit cards are accepted at office thru the use of a device called the square on my iphone app; paypal is used online for products & gift certificates. Tips are Welcome, accepted and appreciated They can be added upfront or on signature line by hitting which % tip you would like. Returned check fee is $25.
All cancellations must be done by phone or text only; no cancellations will be accepted thru email. ALL couples' massages should be purchased online thru a gift certificate using paypal, done thru an invoice & email payment of your choice, or booked with a credit card. It is at the therapists' discretion when booking appt if you will be required to pay in advance. If you purchase online, any extra fees for outcalls or deep tissue full body will be assessed at the time of the massage. If there is a no show, then there is a $25 hold fee which becomes a cancellation fee/massage & is non-refundable. This fee is effective whether booked in advance or same day appointment. All cancellations must be done by phone or text; absolutely no email cancellations are allowed due to email addresses going to spam. If the cancellation was made in an acceptable time frame, the hold fee will not be charged. In order to serve you better, we ask that you observe one or more of the following conditions:
- Keep your appointment & be on time & respectful of the therapists' time as well as clients after your session
- Allow us to utilize our time to massage other clients. It is your personal responsibility to adhere to our business policies.
It is our goal to make a couples' massage a win win situation since 2 LMTs are involved, so we ask your cooperation in booking. All of the above policies apply to single massages also & all massages are subject to availability.
- cancel within 6-12 hours of a same day or next day appointment or 24 hours notice if booked in advance
Reduced Prices Massages
Reduced rates are available for massage. I will reduce rates if you come in weekly or twice a month or monthly. Please check with therapist for conditions required to obtain a lower price massage on a regular basis. Cash or check is preferred, but credit/debit card is available also. I also offer package rates of 10, 15, or 20% off with an expiration date of a year to use.
As of October, 2008, all online orders can be processed thru Paypal ONLY. As of June, 2012, you do not have to have a paypal account to purchase online as an invoice can be sent to you thru email to allow you to pay thru your own secured credit card. You may pay thru credit card, either personal or prepaid, by phone if you do not have a paypal account. Orders will only be shipped to areas within United States and be available thru mail or UPS. As orders are sent out within 24-48 hours, 2nd day and next day orders are not available or necessary. Thank you.
Reception area to Massage Office
Here is our always-a-smiling mascot Praline ready to greet her next client in our large reception area.
Remember to Massage Your Pet Today!
I would like you to meet Praline, the massage mascot. She visits the office frequently and loves to welcome all the clients. Many clients are 'trained' to bring her treats too. She loves getting massages as well as being a part of the massage experience for clients. She is very laid back and relaxes easily and loves to listen to music. Many clients swear that she adds to the relaxing atmosphere. Sometimes she will actually escort the next client from their car and walk them to the massage front door. She has done pet therapy at nursing homes and loves to cheer up all the residents with her sweet demeanor and friendly smiling face. If you hear her barking, she is letting me know the next client is here, but her tail is always wagging at the same time, just part of her greeting & excitement.
Inside Massage Room
Welcome to the interior of my office. It is decorated in relaxing colors of purple, green, and black. There is greenery everywhere as well as candles and relaxing music and aromatherapy in the air.
Reception Waiting Area
Come in & Have a Seat!
A place to sit in our reception area.
There are 3 types of combination massages: therapeutic, eclectic mix, & Half and Half. All massages 50 min or more utilize hot stones placed on back for 10-15 min. Please check out all the many options available to serve you best. Outcalls are available to your home or hotel room; please call for prices.
Swedish relaxation only...... $35
(or focus upper or lower body)...........(30 min)..$45
Swedish or therapeutic
Full-body deep tissue/Sports/Neuromusc ................$75
**Combination massages are Swedish relaxation, w/ deep tissue/myofascial release on one specified area (or upper OR lower body e.g. legs for rummers), vs. a full-body deep tissue/neuromuscular/sports which is for all areas.
**Hot stones are added on the back for 10-15 min. to massages at least 50 min or more.**
**NEW** Combines Swedish relaxation, reflexology on hands & feet, thai techniques, lomi lomi strokes, optional infrared instrument, myofascial release, & hot stones placed on the back. Each therapist will use their own blend of special techniques. This combination massage is usually relaxing.
- In Between Massage (40 min) (massage on a budget)
Swedish relaxation only....... $50
Deep Tissue/Sports/Neuromusc. (or Focus upper or lower body)
Swedish or combination ............$90
Full-body deep tissue/sports/neuromusc. .........................................................$100
- Couples' Massage...........Either simultaneously with 2 licensed massage therapists (2 female or a male and female) or consecutively (prices will vary: in office or outcall location)...Call for prices. Although usually done for the hour, couples' massage can be done for 1 1/2 hr each or 2 people can share any time period (1 hr or more) due to time or money restraints. There is an extra fee of $10 (most massages)-$20 (for hot stone) if massages are shared using one therapist. Massages are done in the same large room, but requests can be made for the massages to be done in separate rooms. A couple is any 2 people, whether married, related, or just friends. Couples' massages requiring 2 lmts should be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance if possible.
(40 min)....$55/ 55 min $70
(65 min).... $85/ 95min $110
Experience hot stones placed on certain areas directly on the skin as well as being used to massage in addition to the therapists' hands.
(25 min) $45, (40 min) $60
(55 min) $75
Reflexology is done on the feet & hands only using a reflex method of compression massage with the client fully clothed. We start by soaking your feet in a relaxing hot foot bath. It is also known as zone therapy as each part of the foot or hand corresponds to a certain part of the body to elicit a response activating chi energy lines. As a healing form of therapy, it relaxes nerves & nervous tension. Crystalline deposits form on nerve endings & are tender when compressed. Put your 'best food forward
toward better health. If you want massage of other areas, then we suggest the half & half massage or ecletic mix massages.
25 min of reflexology on feet followed by 25 min of upper body focus work.
- 25 min.....$45/
- 50 min........$80
2 massage therapist/4 hands
Enjoy this relaxing experience of 2 therapists working on different body parts at the same time.
available for outcalls & groups also
This massage applies to pregnant women beyond 12 weeks. If you are pregnant, please check with your dr to make sure it is ok to receive massages. In most cases, it is very beneficial to help with the stress and low back pain. Adjustments are made using pillows, rolled towels, or side therapy work, or working underneath a certain area.
Another view of Massage room
Entrance to private massage room from reception area.
Another view of Reception Area
Aromatherapy massage oils and Biofreeze are also sold here.
Large, relaxing massage room
The large massage room is perfect for couples' massages.
check out this massage room angle
We do hot stone massages here too!